Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

ALL ABOUT ME

Who is in my family/whanau?
Mum,Carol,dad,Kevin,sister,Macie
my family is my favourite thing in the world.


What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
spend time with my family - I really like traveling with them.


What do you like to do at school?
learn with my favourite teacher (Mrs Hunter)


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
make new friends. I want to work on my writing. Add more detail.


What helps you learn?
Sitting with the teacher


What stops you learning?
My friends distract me. (I need to move away)


Who are my friends at school?
Blake, Max, Seth Kruz....(and lots more)


What was the best part of the holidays?
Going on the boat, we have a boat and we took it to Cromwell.

1 comment:

  1. Nico, I am really looking forward to helping you achieve your goals this year and enjoy being at school. Just ask for help if you need it.

    ReplyDelete