Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 July 2019

My narrative writing duck shooting


So on the 12Th of July, it was a Friday me and my dad Kevin went to Rolleston to see my dad’s mate Kirk. around from his house. he has a little pond with 2 mai mais but we didn’t go in it because they were both broken so we just hid on the dam. We went over the dam to see if there were any ducks already there so we had to be really quiet there were none so we could put the decoys out on the pond it took about seven minutes to put them all on the pond. So now it was a waiting game there were about 50 ducks that flew over us but they were too hard to shoot so yea there were about seven ducks that landed on the pond. Kirk got them all. The good thing was I got to shoot a gun Kirk let me use his small gun a 410 if you don’t know what a 410 ls it is a 1 shot gun it is about 3 inches. So, in the end, I got know ducks I am a bit sad but I think I need to practise targeting and looking up the Noels to shoot the duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment