I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Nico, you found this task a real challenge. To your credit, you got yourself sorted and managed to come up with a final product, and you even modeled it - I was proud of you! Remember to always go into things with an open mind, it is a great skill to take risks. Well done on getting yourself and your group going, and coming up with a final outcome.
Nico, you found this task a real challenge. To your credit, you got yourself sorted and managed to come up with a final product, and you even modeled it - I was proud of you!
ReplyDeleteRemember to always go into things with an open mind, it is a great skill to take risks. Well done on getting yourself and your group going, and coming up with a final outcome.