Search This Blog

Monday, 14 May 2018

Crime Scene Writing

 Crime Scene 
writing

It was Monday morning 8:12am. I see kids strolling around the doors were the crime scene was. I go say "hi" to Ms Turner. I say "what got stolen?"  "My fish tank with my fish" "can you tell me were you were in the holidays?" "Well I was here on Saturday 10:16am but then Mr Miles called me and he said there is a new kid wanting to be in your class. I say yes I'll be there and when i got back it was really late. I say "may I go in and look at the crime scene?" "Sure" she said and I go look. I see allot of finger prints on the craft cupboard I say hi to the police before they go back to the police station.  I go walk in the cave for evidence but then I see something. It is a sign. It says "Ha ha payback for annoying me". I tell Miss Turner about the news. She said "pay back on me!? what did I do to make someone this mad?". I look for more stuff that is around the classroom and I find a cup with pink lip stick and there was a post-it note. It said "hurry up" and I leave with no evidence or idea who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment