I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Term 2 Persuasive Speech Writing
I think I did well in my eye contact because when I was talking I looked at people. I think I did well with my speaking out loud because I was using good words and I spoke clearly. Next time I can work on my speed and look up even more.
Nico, you did a great job of sharing your speech. You had put a lot of work into the content of it and you tried hard to make eye contact with your audience. They were very interested in what you had to say. Great work Nico!
I like the way you have use conjunctions and paragraphs in this piece of writing Nico.
ReplyDeleteYour next step is to use capitals correctly in your writing.
Nico, you did a great job of sharing your speech. You had put a lot of work into the content of it and you tried hard to make eye contact with your audience. They were very interested in what you had to say. Great work Nico!
ReplyDelete