I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 1 December 2019
Evolution inquiry
What I did well:
I like the way I work and used my priknowgle. And didn't get much of my information from the internet. I like how I went back and fixed up my work when I was told to. And I like how I wrote lot's of information because normally I don't write that much so I was prode for how much I wrote. and I learnt a lot from the Haast eagle-like how it had 3 to 4 meters wing and a beck to rip open it's prey.
What I need to work on:
I think I need to work on putting my information clean and on a poster or something that looks nice or that people can look at say wow. and I think that I can work on putting for information and maybe making a presentation so it is not just on a plane as a slide or a poster I would do on something more creative.
I wonder: if in the future I can do this again I would do better than I did now because I think that if I do it at high school I would have a better presentation and my teaches would expect a lot from me and the kids would love my presentation and I would be able to do more stuff like that and make my teaches prode.
Labels:
2019,
Inquiry,
Mrs gilmore,
Mrs Hunter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment