Search This Blog

Monday, 18 November 2019

ePortfolio Reading Term 4

Processes and strategies

Students will:
Integrate sources of information, processes, and strategies with developing confidence to identify, form, and express ideas.

Indicators:

  • selects and reads texts for enjoyment and personal fulfilment
  • recognises and understands the connections between oral, written, and visual language
  • integrates sources of information and prior knowledge with developing confidence to make sense of increasingly varied and complex texts
  • selects and uses a range of processing and comprehension strategies with growing understanding and confidence
  • thinks critically about texts with developing confidence
  • monitors, self-evaluates, and describes progress with growing confidence.


I was good at: I was good at predicting what would happen and making centurion.

I need to work on: drawing the picture and my vocabulary.

1 comment:

  1. Nico, you are starting to understand what the different reading skills are and how they help you to comprehend what you have read. You are good at asking questions before, during and after reading when you are interested in a text. Your next step is to strengthen your understanding of making connections.

    ReplyDelete