?Writing about extinction?
1: extinction can be caused by many thinging like us humans, global warming, and nurture diarise like how the meteor struck and hit the earth and the detour died. Our nice plant can be dangers in a lot of ways but I am not going to talk about that.
2: Some people think that the only animal that has gone extinct but there is probably more than some people think there is there is the Haast eagle, a native bird to my country is the Moa, blind owl. And much more but how does this happen.
3: If you don’t know from some of the extinct animals that have gone extinct in the last 50 years are actually caused by us humans. And if you don’t know how these animals are dieing I would listen to what I am about to say because you may want to change a few things you do because well you are reading this the are extinctions happening all over the world.
4: Us humans could stop using plastic straws and plastic in general because in the ocean there are turtles dieing and other types of fishes that eat rubbish and plastic and many other things then dieing and it is caused by us if you don’t know but it has been on the news all over the news so you should probably know about it right now so now I hope you are going to try help save these nice and caring animals I know we can’t really bring back the Haast eagle but we can find DNA off the bones of the bird and see if it relates to another bird and we could name that the Haast eagle the 2nd or the moa I don’t know but I hope you save our lovely plante.
No comments:
Post a Comment